Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
- Nutrition is important for all the age groups. Nutrition before and during pregnancy has very high impact on health.
- Maternal/mother,s health is affected by genetic, social and economic factors and environmental conditions.
- Good Nutrition affects the growth of the baby during pregnancy and ensures the safe birth and nourishment for the new born.
- A well nourished pregnancy provides nutrients for the growing foetus without affecting health of mother
- Infants who are well nourished in the womb, has good physical and mental health, is well proven
At Golz, Ensure Maternal Health for a Healthy Future Citizen.