Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Get your Nutrigenomics and Gene-Based Diet Plan
Genetic testing report gives insight to your DNA and Genes.
Genetic test reports confirm/rule out genetic disorders.
A great tool for understanding chronic issues like Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Obesity, Hormonal disorders, Autism management and fitness routine.
AT Golz nutrigenomics expertise helps you understand your genetic profile. Effective and specific nutrition and diet plans are chalked out to overcome, prevent, and manage various diseases and health conditions The genetic data helps in predicting specific health disorders, fitness management, setting targets for obesity/weight management/sports nutrition/ autism spectrum, and overall fitness & wellness.
Genetic recommendations are brought directly onto your plate by Golz & their team. Nutrigenomics or gene-based diet plans are highly effective
- To set targets on health objectives—hormonal/heart issues/diabetes etc
- To overcome fitness issues (muscle mass/injury risk)
- To know intolerance/food sensitivities (gluten/lactose/allergies etc)
- To understand metabolic capacity/limitations of macro and micro nutrients specific to our gene
- To know genetic capacity on how fast or slow the nutrients are absorbed.
- To understand predisposed health & disease conditions/ health predictions
- To target behavioral modifications especially in ASD/AUTISM
Various trait reports like hormonal/ hyperactivity/ anxiety/ autism helps in the planning & implementation of diet solutions based on genetic profile.
Nutrigenomics endurance and fitness panels help understand endurance fitness and muscle capacity, injury risk. These recommendations give us clarity on workout, and fitness training and help perform sports personnel to their maximum capacity.
Who can benefit
- Autism management
- Gluten Intolerance and / or Lactose Intolerance
- Children with autism
- Mental illness
- Weight loss
- Menopausal Health