Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
- Diabetes mellitus (DM)— DM is a chronic metabolic disorder that prevents the body to utilize glucose completely or partially.
- Stress conditions enhance chances of diabetes mellitus if person is having family history of diabetes.
- As per ICMR study 2.5 percent in the urban and 1.8 percent in the rural population is affected by diabetes in our country.
- One in every eight individuals in India is a diabetic. The revised WHO figures for the year 2025 is 57.2 million diabetics in India. The average age for the onset of diabetes is around 40 years while it is around 55 years in other countries.
- There are two types of Diabetes i.e Type 1 DM/ juvenile diabetes (affects young kids and patient depends on insulin)Type – 2: Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus develops slowly and is usually milder. Insulin may be produced by pancreas, but not in sufficient quantity.
AT GOLZ We take pride in Diet Solutions - Regularized Blood Sugar, specific Yoga, Food plans, to reverse Prediabetes and manage diabetes with right nutrition. We also help regularize blood glucose during pregnancy (Gestational Diabetes)
(Join us to reverse UR Diabetes)