Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
- The nutritional link between the mother and the child continues even after birth.
- The newborn baby depends for some period solely on breast milk for his existence.
- The process of lactation is controlled by various hormones.
- During lactation/nursing nutritional requirements should meet
- Daily health needs of mother
- Proper nutrients in breast milk for meeting healthy growth of infant.
- Diet of lactating mother and her nutritional status during pregnancy affects the quality and quantity of breast milk.
- Nutritional needs are very high during lactation/nursing compared to pregnancy.
- Follow right Nutrition to ensure lactation/ Breast feeding
(Healthy Baby, Happy Mother – Healthy World)